Social Media Accessibility Training
Learn how to create accessible social media content
Easy to follow, this short course will teach you how to create accessible social media content and how to tap into an industry that is worth approximately £274 billion in the UK and $13 trillion worldwide.
WHY DOES SOCIAL MEDIA ACCESSIBILITY MATTER?
In the UK, there are approximately 14 million people with some form of disability which makes up around 20% of the UK population.
With an annual spending power of £274 billion ($13 trillion worldwide), very few organisations operate using accessible marketing practices, meaning 20% of the UK population are being excluded from accessing products and services online.
Looking to turn a negative into a positive, our social media accessibility workshop has been designed to help organisations to improve their digital accessibility to generate greater growth online.
We hope you will find our course useful. More courses will be added over the coming months, so please do bookmark our page or subscribe to our mailing list which can be accessed here.
If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
in other news
Website Accessibility Audits launching soon!
We will shortly be launching a website accessibility audit service. If you would like to find out more then please sign up to our mailing list below and we will be in touch in due course.
The cost of the live workshop is £350 for up to three people to attend.
By the end of the session, you will have the skills and know-how to start delivering accessible social media content straightaway.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN DURING THE WORKSHOP
- what social media accessibility is and the benefits it has on your organisation
- how to meet the needs of the disabled community and what they require so that they can engage with your brand online
- gain an insight into how different assistive technology works online and what you can do to ensure your audiences can easily access your content using their technology
- help you to identify digital barrier and what changes you can make to remove them
- teach you how to implement accessible social media content which generates greater inclusion
hi, nice to meet you, i'm ellen!
I am an award-winning Marketing, PR and Social Media professional and also you social media accessibility training for this workshop.
As a person with several invisible differences, I began exploring digital accessibility, due to my own frustrations of not being able to easily access content online due to human error.
I am now on a mission to educate others on how to create accessible digital content so that the internet becomes a more inclusive and friendlier place for disabled people and those like myself who have differences.
Outside of work I am a keen gardener – when I am not pottering around in my back garden or allotment I can be found mucking out poorly and injured British hedgehogs in rescues across Yorkshire!
Why choose me as your accessibility trainer?
- Lived experience of disability
- Four years experience working in digital accessibility
- All accessibility work is heavily vetted by people with varying disabilities
- Daily user of assistive technology
- Regular media contributor on all things to do with accessibility
You can find me featured in...
what others are saying about the workshop
ready to book a social media accessibility workshop? here's how...
Terms and conditions:
- Your workshop date and time is not confirmed until payment has been received. Payment should be made immediately after reserving your date and time. Once you have made payment, Little Seed Group will provide you with confirmation of your date and time and an itemised receipt for your records within three working days.
- No refunds, cancellations or rescheduling can be made once you have booked onto a workshop.
- Good time keeping is also of the essence so please arrive for your workshop in good time. If you arrive late, the session will finish at the expected time if we are unable to accommodate a later finish